Thursday, January 19, 2012

Better days

Today is Thursday and Friday afternoon can not come quick enough. I posted earlier in the week about feeling blah and dragging...well its now been magnified. I still don't have a real answer as to why I feel this way but I do have a doctor's appointment next week and hope to get some answers. The increased dragging this week has probably come from emotional stress and fatigue. I am trying my best to give this set of problems to God but it is proving to be very difficult when it involves my kids. Pray for strength, wisdom and knowledge for me please.

I have managed to keep my eating in check this week by staying under my daily allowance of calories but I still feel like I am just not hitting the mark. I haven't exactly planned my meals but they have all been satisfactory choices. I have found myself several a few times wanting to just eat for no reason. I know this is the old me trying to cope with the situation and I don't want to be that person anymore. I have given in some what by allowing myself extra Wheatables Cashew Crackers (these will not be allowed in the house again, officially contraband) or Wheat Thins Sundried Tomatoes Crackers but I always make sure to put them on my log. Its not a "huge splurge" but it stops me from making a really bad decision food wise that I will really regret. I have worked out twice this week and will be working out for at least an hour tonight. I always seem to feel at least a little better after I work out.


Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I have been feeling the same way. I actually have thought about weighing in once a month to limit stress.....p.s. I love those wheathins too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling so sluggish. That has to be frustrating. I hope you get some answers at the Dr!! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete