Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 1

I thought it would be a good idea if I had a weekly check in to keep me motivated and accountable through the next week. So here are my first set of check in stats:


1/1-1/8
SW: 210 (12/12/11)
CW: 203 (-2lbs)
Calories burned from exercise: 1850
Miles ran/jogged/walked: 13.91
Avg Calories per day: 1234.25
85oz-120oz water daily


This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV? I would love for you to share your success with me. 


"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18


Jamie

4 comments:

  1. I came upon your blog and think having fellow supporters is so important on our weight loss journey:) I hope to inspire and motivate you with the hopes you will do the same. Congrats on you weight loss this week:) From -
    Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss! Keep making healthy choices! Accountability can be very helpful in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss! Accountability is key to success in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete