Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 4


Here are this weeks stats:  


1/23-1/29
SW: 210 (12/12/11)

CW: 198 (-0lbs)

Calories burned from exercise: 2235

Miles ran/jogged/walked: 13.36

Avg Calories per day: 1251

85oz-90oz water daily


Well as you can see I didn't see a loss this week on the scale BUT my pants are fitting better and I sneaked a peak at my waist measurement on Saturday and it was down 3.5 inches. I will be taking my overall measurements this week and I am excited to see those numbers! All in all I would say I am pleased with this last weeks efforts and results. I do think I need to try and get in a little more water each day. 

Mini goal for last week:  Less processed foods ---I did do better on the processed foods but I am not sure that I could tell a difference. 

Mini goal for this week: Drink more water


NSV this week:


  • More prayer time with God, seeking God's direction for me!
  • Incline of 12 on the treadmill with EVERY workout!
  • 13.36 miles this week!! From the girl who didn't do more than the required walking on a daily basis 2 months ago!


This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV?  


"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18


Jamie


3 comments:

  1. My weigh in day is Wednesday and I'll also be taking my measurements Wednesday also (since it's the 1st of the month)..so we shall see, hopefully it will be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for looser pants! Hope you are feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do measurements!

    I think reading blogs like yours is such an encouragement to me during this weight loss time in my life!

    I love when pants are too lose. That is the best reward!!!

    ReplyDelete