Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shrink Yo'Self Challenge

I ran across this blog, The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans today that I really liked. It seems to be encouraging as well as offering challenges on a weekly basis that I can always use to push myself a little further.

So this is my week 1 check in even though I am a day late. :)

My goals for this year are to become a healthier, happier me. :) I don't think that will be a certain number but more of a change on the inside while the outside is changing along the way. I do have a plan to lose 70lbs with a healthy lifestyle and exercise over the next year.

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Jaime, one of my friends writes for that blog! Lisa. A great read!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the diverse amount of topics going on over there!

    ReplyDelete