Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 2


Here are this weeks stats:  


1/9-1/15
SW: 210 (12/12/11)
CW: 201 (-2lbs)
Calories burned from exercise: 1719
Miles ran/jogged/walked: 19.79
Avg Calories per day: 1252.29
85oz-120oz water daily


I have to admit that I weighed on Saturday and was excited to see 200, however I did a really long jog/walk last night that may have affected the scale this morning. I know that the number is not the most important thing but it sure is a good feeling to see that number going down! 


Mini goal for last week: Run 10 miles---DONE!


Mini goal for this week: No added salt (I am addicted to garlic salt)


NSV this week:

  • More personal time with God!!
  • Avoided a binge yesterday!!
  • 19.79 miles this week!!

This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV?  


"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18


Jamie

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week! You are surely going to hit "one-derland" next week. Woot!

    Great job with the running! Looking to get back to that soon myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weight loss and such a wonderful way to start this week! Keep up the amazing work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! I can't imagine running 10 miles! Keep up the greatness!!

    ReplyDelete