Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 8

Here are this weeks stats:  

2/20-2/26
SW: 220 (12/12/11)
CW: 202 (-1.2lbs)
Calories burned from exercise: 2552
Miles ran/jogged/walked: 12.48
Avg Calories per day: 1217
95oz-120oz water daily

This week was a little different for my workouts as I have changed it up some. Monday & Tuesday was my usual cardio (2.3 & 3.5 miles) as I wasn't feeling well. Then I started doing the C25K training on Wednesday so that became my cardio (wogged a bit to round it out to 2 miles each time) and then I am lifting weights on my non run days. I did arms for an hour the first day and legs & abs for an hour the next day. With the way it worked out last week I didn't have an off day and I was ok with that because I felt good. Over all I would say it was a pretty successful week even though I was hoping to see 2lbs lost this week.


Mini goal for last week: Eat more fruits and less snacky type foods (crackers, granola, cereal bars).~ DONE!!

Mini goal for this week: Less sugar products (i.e. yogurt, bars, processed foods, etc.)

NSV this week:
  • Completed C25K week 1!
  • Started weight training on my non run days and lived to tell about it!
  • I have found so many awesome supporters this past week!

This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV?  

"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18

Jamie

5 comments:

  1. Awesome weigh in this week!! You go girl:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job this week!!

    I was wondering on your calorie count; do you subtract what you worked off by working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am allowed 1250 net cals a day and then any that burn while working out I try to add back in. However, its hard for me to get them all back in because I work out at night and I am just not hungry enough to eat them back. So I am usually under my net calories for the day after my workouts.

    Ex; eat 1250, burn 300=1550 allowed for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss and finishing week one of C25K! You already read about my NSV. ;)

    ReplyDelete