Monday, March 26, 2012

Package Pen Pals~April

Its time to start thinking about the April Package Pen Pals-PPP. If you are interested in joining please leave a comment here and then email me at faithmomma.jp@gmail.com with the information requested below. 
If you are new and wondering what the heck I am talking about you can read about how PPP got started here. I have connected with many of you through my facebook page and it has been great. I would love for more of us to get connected and help each other out. Please let me know by April 2 if you would like to participate so that I can get every ones information together and pair everyone up. 

When I get all the info back, you will receive your PPP pairing via email. I will send you some info that I have gathered from your PPP but you are welcome to contact your PPP for any additional info you may want or need.

You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will need to post about the goodies you received from your PPP and be sure to add a link back to your PPP (blog or facebook).

The boxes should be filled with a variety of items ($15 limit). Such as fun healthy items(snacks, dressings, spreads, desserts, oats, chips, what ever you come up) that you have found and enjoyed,  local food items, bath products, books, candles, trinkets, homemade items, etc. This should be something that will encourage your PPP to continue on her healthy lifestyle and to also be a treat for her. I am sure I am not the only one that wants things to be just for me on occasion. It would be great if you could also have a handwritten note, card, scripture or recipe included in the package. Be creative with this and have fun with it!

Each PPP is responsible for shipping the items in the best possible way. Flat rate boxes may be a great way to go depending on what you are sending.

This is the information that I would like to get from each of you to share with your PPP and give them an idea of your likes and interests.

Full name & mailing address
Email address
Your blog or facebook name/address
What plan are you following in your healthy lifestyle?
Favorite type of food
Allergies or food limitations
Favorite store
Favorite item to collect
Tea or Coffee-flavor or no flavor
Favorite book
Favorite author
Favorite scripture verse

"God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others." 2 Corinthians 9:8

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing this monthly? Or is this a one-time thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monthly as long as we have others than want to join!

      Delete