Friday, March 23, 2012

Ready for Summer Challenge

So I feel like I kind of have a handle on my current plan so of course I feel the need to shake it up some. With that in mind I will be joining in on a 10 week challenge starting March 26th with my friend Sharlie.

Ok so the rules are simple, you set your own goals and check in weekly on the blog. There will also be small weekly challenges within the group that are voluntary.  

The goal categories are: weight loss goal, non scale goal, exercise goal and nutrition goal. Its up to you to decide which ones you want to do. ME? Of course I wanna do all of them so these will be the goals I am starting out with. **Disclaimer: I have the right to increase any of these but NOT decrease them so I will need you all to help keep me accountable.**

Weight Loss: 15lbs...Can I do more? We'll see for sure!

Non-Scale Victory: Lose 10 inches...Thats only 1 inch a week but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot and go to high. 

Exercise: 50 days of exercise out of the 70 days of the challenge. No rhyme or reason but it has to be 50 days total!

Nutrition: 1200 calories per day. I have been staying under 1300 for the last few months but I think I can kick it up a notch to see where it gets me. I guess I will just have to earn more calories in the gym. :) 

Are you looking for a challenge to help in you weight loss?
Need a motivation boost towards the summer?
Need accountability?

Go and check it out here now and get signed up!


Jamie



9 comments:

  1. Great goals you have there! Thanks for joining us, I think it'll be a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goals! Just started following your blog and can't wait to follow you on this Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do awesome. I have a plan/challenge of mine own that I'm starting so I won't be joining with you on this one. I'm posting about it next week. I WILL be encouraging you and look forward to seeing your success!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping this challenge helps my accountability too. Great goals! To our upcoming 10 wk challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your disclaimer...I need to do that myself. Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is Kody from SkinnySized.com I am excited to be joining you on the Ready for Summer Challenge the next 10 weeks. I am a new follower of your blog! If you have a chance stop by for a visit some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the challenge, great to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Glad you're doing this challenge! Looking forward to your progress :)

    ReplyDelete