Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 11

Here are this weeks stats:  

3/12-3/18
SW: 220 (12/12/11)
CW: 197.2 (-1.6 lbs)
Calories burned from exercise: 550
Miles ran/jogged/walked: 4
Avg Calories per day: 1138
50-65oz water daily (a little less that I wanted)

Not a lot to say about last week except it was an awesome week with my husband. I kicked butt on my food and was not worried about the fact that I only worked out twice. I was just so happy to be with him and enjoy us that I wasn't worried about it. 


I did want to share a thought that I had when talking with a friend today, I hope you get something from it like we did. "I don't like to think in cheat days because this is not a fad diet it is a lifestyle and I am not cheating my life. However, I do allow myself to splurge when I feel like it without guilt and in moderation. I do have to pray for self control before I ever even sit down for that meal or head out for an outing with friends."


Mini goal for last week:   Maintain weight & self control, its Spring Break!~~~DONE!!! 

Mini goal for this week: Start & Finish C25K W4D1~~EEEKK!

NSV this week:
  • Bought a new dress and feel good in it!
  • MAJOR self control even though I was on vacation and it was Spring Break! 
  • Lost another 10 inches (25.5 total) this month!!


This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV?  

"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18

Jamie

5 comments:

  1. Yay way to go!! You should have posted a pic of ur new dress for everyone to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on Spring Break!! You can do the W4D1. I'm in week 5 or 6 and didn't think I'd be able to do the 8 minute interval jogging and I did.

    I'm doing C25K for the second time and at a faster pace and it's tough, but amazing how I'm able to do each run just like they suggest. It all works together. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girl!!! I need to see a PICTURE please?!?!?!?!? miss ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on you being in the 100"s!!!! woot! can't wait I'm almost there...again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cheat day, and I really like your view that it's not cheating, it's part of a lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete