Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 12

Here are this weeks stats:  

3/19-3/25
SW: 220 (12/12/11)
CW: 196.4 (-.8 lbs)
Calories burned from exercise: 1885
Miles ran/jogged/walked: 9.37
Avg Calories per day: 1192
85-120oz water daily 

This week went well overall except for the fact that I am having stomach problems. I have made an appointment with my PCP to get a referral to a Gastro ASAP. I am not going to dwell on the scale today but just for the record that is Sunday's weight because today it said 197.8 and I know what I ate this weekend and it didn't cause a 1.4lb gain. I'm fairly certain this has to do with whats going on with my stomach. 


SO, this weeks post is a little different from the usual as I have big changes going on. 


First of all, I have decided to cut out aspartame in all forms, Splenda, yogurt and sugar free french vanilla creamer *tear*. I have read a lot about it and it all says that it causes bloating and swelling in the stomach. So I am hopeful to see the changes this will make. I will be replacing Splenda with Stevia in my coffee because we all know that I am not giving that up.


Secondly, today starts my 10 week challenge and I am really excited to see how I can push myself out of my comfort zone in this challenge. 


Beginning Measurements:


Chest:  39
Arms:  L-13  R-13
Waist:  36
Hips:   43
Thigh:  L-25  R-25
Calves: L-15  R-15


*New progress pictures are up this week also*


Mini goal for last week: Start & Finish C25K W4D1~~~DONE!!! 

Mini goal for this week: Start & Finish C25K W5D1-D3 & maintain 1200 calories/day!

NSV this week:
  • Pulled clothes from the back of my closet and they fit!
  • I am really seeing a difference in the mirror in my bday suit! *Can I say that? LOL* 
This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV?  

"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18

Jamie

7 comments:

  1. Yay way to go!! This is going to be so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful updated pictures! I posted about my NSV.

    Good luck with the doctor, and I hope it all gets figured out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the clothes fitting!! that is awesome. also love that you are doing c25k. i have always wanted to run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your stomach problems. I hope you get it all figured out soon. Congrats on the smaller size jeans. Yay for NSV! Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new pictures are great! Love your outfit-I cleaned out my closet this weekend and found some clothes I can't wait to fit into for this summer. Looking forward to our challenge helping me get there.
    Saying a pray your stomach ails will be figured out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your GI issue, I really hope they'll figure it out and you'll feel better soon!
    Is there anything better & motivating than fitting into something that you couldn't zip up, button up? Nope.

    Your new pic looks great and excellent work for last week!

    I will not give up anything that goes into my coffee: sugar/sweetner, dairy, never.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck reaching your goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete