Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Weigh In~Week 10

Here are this weeks stats:  

3/5-3/11
SW: 220 (12/12/11)
CW: 198.8 (3lbs)
Calories burned from exercise: 1616
Miles ran/jogged/walked: 11
Avg Calories per day: 1228
95oz-120oz water daily

This past week went great! I have really noticed a difference in my energy level and appetie decreasing some since starting my whey protein and super B complex vitamins. I enjoyed meals with family and friends without over doing on any occasion. This was my 3rd week doing C25K and I am not going to lie, it was hard but I am really starting to enjoy it. I wasnt sure I was going to make it all the way through on some of the runs but I did. I have spent a lot of time in prayer this week and in God's word so maybe that's why I have had such a great week. 


Mini goal for last week:  At least 2 days of weight training.~Nope, didnt happen this week. 

Mini goal for this week: Maintain weight & self control, its Spring Break! 

NSV this week:
  • Completed C25K week 3!
  • Several comments regarding the changes in my body.
  • Self control when enjoying pizza with my family.
  • More conversation and prayer time with God. 

This is how my week went, how was yours? Did you have a weight loss or maybe a NSV?  

"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18

Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Great loss chick~and what are you going to change your 20 pound loss reward to??(haha) Just wondering bc you had to get a scale a couple of weeks back, right??

    ReplyDelete