Sunday, March 4, 2012

Getting real tonight

This weekend was kind of a blah one for me. I was hungry all weekend and then I would feel bloated for hours after eating. I enjoyed a bit of a splurge meal yesterday of a ribeye, mashed potatoes and asparagus courtesy of my bff. We did have fun playing spa doing hair & face masks and of course pedicures. I counted it and wasn't over for the day but was yuck feeling. That was the first time I have had red meat in about 3 months so maybe that was it. TOM is probably the other reason. Blah again. Tomorrow is weigh in and I am thinking I am not gonna like it.

Oh yeah and I ate several of my daughters gummy princess vitamins tonight. I only meant to have 2 but I liked them and they were like little gummy bears, which I love. Blah...moving on...again.

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. we all have those moments. Don't worry it won't effect anything in the long run just enjoy your time with your friend and let it be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I am so glad I am over that day. I wish we could just skip right over those blah days. :)

      Delete