Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Its 2:03 am and I am just now getting my chili cooking (which has to simmer for 3 hours) for our annual family get together tomorrow at noon. I know, "Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail". BUT I did have a plan, it just got changed without me noticing. We were invited to have dinner tonight with two other couples from church and just kind of lost track of time. With this being said, let me also just say that my goal for today was no soda and portion control...mission accomplished. However, since I just came to realize this plan through God's Grace for me on Thursday at like 9:00 pm, I havent been to the grocery store yet. So, today I was kind of winging it.

I had oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, a grilled chicken sandwich from Sonic for lunch, a banana for snack and good old water all day. Now, Sonya which is who we had dinner with has recently started attending culinary school (big uh oh for dieters) and she was not aware of this madness going on with Mom's @ Central so she had a yummy meal planned of creamy tacos for us. Im sure that you all no what those are. I will say that I still stuck to my goals for today even though I did have creamy tacos.

I visited pyramid.gov today and got the nasty little message they display once you enter your stats.I then found all the information I needed for my daily intake levels and how to go about it. Tomorrow we have our family chili cookoff and I will not be eating any chili but I will find suitable replacements. Even if that means I have to take my own salad in a gladware bowl. After that you can find me at the local Wal-Mart buying my meals for the next 10 days along with The Shred video.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment