Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Progress.....

So after having my little pitty party this week I came home tonight after stopping off to get some fruit and a few other low cal necessities for this weekend and had a crash everything. Well, ok not really but I did have a delicious low cal dinner, which my whole family wanted some of and then I did my Shred. Maddy did it with me and since she doesn't have her own weights yet she used 2 cans of beans. The whole time saying "I feel like a dork with these beans". I love that little dork even more for that. I told my husband, Jon, that if he looked close he would be able to see that I was starting to get "abs"...well its more like a half a bowl of Jello instead of a full bowl but its progress.

It just reminds me that I have so much to be thankful for and I need to count my blessings every day. Thanks to all my friends that have encouraged me this week and nudged me out of the funk I was in.

"I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow" MB

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment