Friday, June 22, 2012

Q&A Time

I posted a while back on That Picture is what you really look like if there was anything that you wanted to know or just hear my opinions on. So after forever and a day I have finally sat down and gotten my A's together.


Q~How has your family adjusted to this new lifestyle?
A~They have been pretty supportive. For the most part I have only changed small things for them but I am trying to make overall better decisions for the girls. The girls see me making better choices and the great results from those choices and they are really interested in how and what I am doing. They go to the gym with me and see me work hard and also see me prep my foods on Sunday. This is about more than getting "fit" or healthy, this is about me teaching my girls to be the best they can be to serve God. Whether that is in the choices they make with food, fitness, emotional or spiritual. I am the one that God has appointed to lead, guide and direct them in this life and I am taking that job to a new level. 

Q~What is your typical menu look like?
A~I have posted a few different places about this you can read here and here. You can also follow me here to see my daily food diary. Username:jamieplayer 
Here is another useful tool that I have utilized from Little b's Blog. This grocery list gives you a great idea of how and what to buy to eat clean. 

Q~What does your playlist look like for workout's?
A~I have been kind of bored with my playlist so I have asked friends for new music ideas but haven't found much new music that I like. So here are some of the songs that I burn to on a regular basis.. :) I hit shuffle and I am good to go with any of these songs. 

Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen
Country Girl-Gwyneth Paltrow
Country Strong-Luke Bryan
Dont you wanna stay-Jason Aldean
Dynamite-Taio Cruz
Footloose-Kenny Loggins
Forget you-Glee Version
Free To Be Me-Francesca Battistelli
Her Man-Gary Allan
Home-Blake Shelton
Honey Bee-Blake Shelton
Joey-Sugarland
I am a Good Girl-Christina Aquilera
If I Die Young-The Band Perry
It Just Comes Natural-George Strait
Low-Flo Rida
Mean-Taylor Swift
Need You Now-Lady A
Party in the USA-Miley Cyrus
Rockstar-Rihanna
Sexy and I Know It-LMFAO
Show Me How You Burlesque-Christina Aquilera
Someone Like You-Adele
Strawberry Wine-Deana Carter
Stronger-Mandisa
The Beautiful People-Christina Aquilera
The Climb-Miley Cyrus
The One-Gary Allan
What Makes You Beautiful-One Direction


Do you have any Q's for me? What's on your playlist? How has your family adjusted to your new lifestyle?

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Great play list!! I love to throw in a little POISON to shake things up;) I love 80's music:) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny to see "The One" on a workout playlist - that was my first dance at my wedding and hubby played it for me at a key moment in our dating life. Beautiful song!

    When I go out walking, I downloaded some Navy cadences onto my iPod so it keeps me motivated to keep moving & not slow down.

    ReplyDelete