Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This & That

Not to get myself to worked up but I am seriously pumped! Last night me and the kids played Wii Just Dance 2 and we had so much fun. I am pretty sure they are now convinced to buy it with gift cards they received for Christmas. Plus for this momma for sure! My hubby and I agreed that we would turn our gym memberships back on so I plan to hit the gym tonight after I get back from taking the kids to their grandma's house.

I want to set small goals for myself with rewards for when I accomplish them. So here are a few goals and rewards to get me started.

10lbs--Manicure & Pedicure
20lbs--Digital Scale
30lbs--Heart Rate Monitor
40lbs--Running Shoes
50lbs--Spa Day **The Works**
60lbs--New Outfit **Head to Toe**
70lbs--Vacation with my Hubby!!

I haven't ran these by the hubby, but I think it will be ok. :) At least this is what my plans look like.

A yummy snack that I had today and wanted to share was a red gala apple sprinkled with cinnamon. It was so yummy, it tasted like an apple pie!

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment