Thursday, December 29, 2011

Burn Baby Burn

Last night was my first workout in the gym since July when a friend literally made me go with her. I have to admit it was awesome and I cant believe that I forgot how much I enjoyed working out. It makes you feel great and motivates you to push your self a little further. I hope that I continue to have the desire to be healthy and work hard at achieving it. I will continue to pray daily for the desire and a good attitude.

This was when I hit 60 minutes and my cool down began. I did a varying incline between 2.5-4.0 and speed between 2.5-4.5.

I am feeling pretty good today except for a little discomfort in my hip, but I think that will work its self out.

The kids are gone for the next 5 days so Jon I are going to get away for the weekend and enjoy each other for a change. I made sure to get a hotel that has a fitness center though so I can still get a workout in.

On another note real quick, WATER has become my new addiction. I am even finding my self skipping my 2nd cup of coffee in the morning and filling up my water bottle instead and I LOVE coffee!

Today is a new day and it will be an amazing day!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment