Friday, December 30, 2011

T.G.I.F

Its FRIDAY and we have a long weekend ahead of us. Me and my hubby are sneaking away for the weekend and I am really looking forward to it. Did I mention this is the first time we have ever done something together on New Years Eve?? :) Crazy I know.

I worked out last night again and felt pretty good about it when I was finished. I plan on making sure I make it to the fitness center in the hotel this weekend and stay on track even though we are out and about. I know most of the places around town will have their low cal meals marked so I will look for these types of meals. I may indulge in a treat and if I do then so be it. I will just have to work it off at the gym. This is not me giving myself an open pass to eat crap all weekend!

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week and continues to stay on track and move forward to a better you!

"For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment