Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One day at a time

Today is my second day of tracking my food and making a conscious decision about what I put in my body. I know it won't happen over night so I have to be faithful and take it one day at a time. I wanted to go for a walk last night but I was just exhausted when I got home so I didn't. Excuses. Yeah I know. I did however do squats and jump roped while I steamed veggies in the kitchen. Lame I know but it's a start. It was beautiful out today so I got home changed clothes and went to the park for a 30 minute walk. I have to say I love the homey feeling of our little neighborhood. The park was full of families, joggers, cyclers and of course happy kids enjoying spring break. It made me miss the girls but I also appreciated the calmness of it and the alone time. I ran across this little guy along the trail. 



One day at a time is what I will keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment