Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby Steps

Well I made it through the first week with out any huge "obstacles". I am down 5.2lbs since last Monday. I did very little exercise but I did track all of my food. Even the small pieces of fried chicken & french fries that I snatched from the little ones plate last night. It wasn't much but it went in mouth so it went on my tracker too. My plan for this week is...one day at a time. Right now I know that I am not mentally ready to commit to anything huge. So I will take this journey one day at a time until I am there. I know that if I set something huge for myself and I fail that could be the end of this journey for me.

The little one and I will head to the grocery store tonight for this weeks needed items so that will make my food choices easier this week. Being prepared is key to success. I know this to be a huge factor in this journey from the last time I did it. If the weather gets better this week I am hoping to start the C25K again. I think this will be a good idea that I can include the little one in on as well. She's not a runner naturally and actually looks like a duck when she does but hey it will be time we can spend together and since she can probably run longer than me it will be fun for her to pick on me.

Anyways, this is how I am starting off this week and well see how it goes.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment