Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Making Progress

I made it a priority to take the time last night to prepare spinach salad for my lunches as well as grilled several bags of mix vegetables for me to have for a snack at my office. This is the hardest place to stay focused lately. It is tax season and my office is CRAZY (as well as those of us in it) right now and we have 18 days until it's even remotely back to normal. I was starting to daydream about grabbing a Little Debbie out of the kitchen, sit back in my chair, relax and lock myself in an office alone for 5 minutes to escape the reality of it all and enjoy the greatness of Little Debbie.

This is what I chose instead :0






This was me making progress today!

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." Psalm 18:32

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jamie!!!! It's the little choices that we make daily that make all the difference!!!!! Keep ur head up....... Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete