Thursday, March 3, 2011

Count your blessings

Have you stopped today or this week to see what you have to be thankful for? If I was being honest and of course I am, some days I would say no but today I am saying yes.

I am thankful for:

A husband that loves me even when I am a little on the crazy side.
Kids that make me a little crazy sometimes.
New friendships that I have asked God to provide me with for so very long.
The continued support that I get from other Christian women.
That I am able to be a blessing to a dear friend that is going through a hard time right now.
Missions that are willing to come and share their burden for God with me and help me grow.
book club that I am now officially a member of and the winner of the monthly drawing!

Count your blessings and give thanks every day. You never know when tomorrow will never come.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment